Sunday 13 January 2008

Day 17, 18, 19, 20 summary

Over the past 4 days I have studied an average of 2 hours per day on GMAT Math.

On Day 20 (yesterday), I started the Verbal section. Basically, I did the diagnostic test from the PR book. This consisted of 20 questions in 30 minutes.
I scored 16/20 ... without even studying for the Verbal part. This was quite motivating, as I have totally been focussed on the Math section over the past 19 days or so, and havent touched Verbal until now !

Also, I have started to contemplate whether I need to supplement my self-study with a GMAT preparation course .... had a look at some of the options out there ... and ManhattanGMAT appear to be very good. Will see how my self study continues to progress over the course of next week, and will review accordingly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Your site is amazing and your blogs are informative and knlowledgeble to my websites.This is one of the best tips in my life. I have in quite some time.Nicely written and great info.Thanks to share the more informations.

Deals in OMR
Offers in OMR
Offers in Chennai
Apartments in OMR
Car Wash in OMR
Automobiles in OMR
Used Cars in OMR
Car Accessories in OMR