Thursday 27 December 2007

Day 4: Data Sufficiency

Today I only tackled the Data Sufficiency section.

I also did a lot of looking through the various GMAT online forums and attempted to answer a few of the questions to test the arithmetic, algebra, and geography which I covered in the past few days.

I also bought some flash cards, and started to record all my key notes onto the flash cards.

Didnt get a chance to get started on the Verbal section ... so will start on Verbal section tomorrow.

Summary of Day 4:
- Like the Data Sufficiency strategy which the PR book illustrates. If you dont know how to solve a particular problem, then this strategy enables you to eliminate some of the choices, hence increasing your chances of guessing the right answer (e.g. instead of having a 1 in 5 chance, you can end up with a 1 in 2 chance).




No comments: